Sunday, June 13, 2010

Transform your Keys into a Fashion Item

When I make copies of my keys, I always ask for the designs. I think it gives interest to your normal keys, and also eliminates the necessity of a keychain for accessorizing purposes. I also like to attach my keys to long strands and just hang it around my neck on casual days where I don't even feel like carrying my purse out. I just keep my keys and a small pocket with some cash on a strand, and leave the house. Others will always be asking where/how you got your keys, and study them for minutes. Even though I've moved and the keys serve no longer serve its main purpose of opening doors, I still keep mine on my pooh bear on my chain because I think he is so cute! The one pictured first is especially convenient, as the large size facilitates the process of digging your keys out of your purse. I've had these keys for around 5 years, and the print is pretty much still in tact. Only the color on the thin part of the keys will scratch off a bit with time, but for the most part is pretty durable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggestions? Comments? Inquiries?